We are proud to sponsor Charlie Chaplin Adventure Playground.
Charlie Chaplin Adventure Playground provides an exciting and safe inclusive play service for children with and without disabilities. They welcome children aged 5 to 16 from Lambeth and Southwark and offer additional opportunities for older users up to 19 years.
Established in 1983, Charlie Chaplin has over 25 years of experience in providing quality play for the children and families who use the services we provide. The playground has a large and experienced staff team who are dedicated to meeting the individual needs of each child in a friendly, supportive and professional manner.
Charlie Chaplin was proud to be named London Play’s Adventure Playground of the Year 2009. The judging panel included children and young people and winning this award was a testament to the hard work of many people at Charlie Chaplin.
Focused Healthcare offers placement for student nurses in collaboration with University of Greenwich, Faculty of Education and Health
Information sharing and support for families and health professionals caring for children and adolescents:
- Together for Short Lives: http://www.togetherforshortlives.org.uk/
- UK Children on Long Term Ventilation: http://longtermventilation.nhs.uk/
Uk wide charities providing advice, information and support to the parents of all disabled children no matter what their disability or health condition:
- Contact a Family for families with disabled children: http://cafamily.org.uk/
- Family Fund Helping Disabled Children: http://www.familyfund.org.uk/
- Child Brain Injury Trust a company that people turn to about childhood acquired brain injury: http://www.childbraininjurytrust.org.uk/
- The Children’s Trust Tadworth for children with multiple disabilities: http://www.thechildrenstrust.org.uk/
Focused Healthcare is registered with the UK Register Expert Witnesses and Society of Expert Witnesses:
- The Society of Expert Witnesses: http://www.sew.org.uk/
- UK Register of Expert Witnesses: http://www.jspubs.com/
Focused Healthcare is registered by CQC and all our nurses are registered by the NMC